Get started investing with these books. Traditional investing or investing in future assets, there’s a book here for you.
Start investing and you’ll be making a six-figure income passively.
That’s the dream videos and articles about investing are selling, but can you make this a reality?
Here’s the deal:
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are ‘affiliate links’. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission.
If you want to start investing, you can’t go in blind.
You need to know what you’re doing, so start investing in books.
7 Investing Books For Beginners To Read Before You Start Trading
What Is Investing? How You Can Stop Being Broke
What is investing has a simple premise: Spend less than you earn and invest the difference.
This book gives you easy, practical methods of reducing your outgoings that you probably haven’t thought of.
It shows you how you can safely invest the money you save. Bringing you closer to your financial goals.
What this book does is break down the complicated aspects down and manages to explain everything in a simple, effective and useful way.
From investment strategies, to valuing investments, it’s all there and meticulously explained.
Stock Market Investing For Beginners
If you know nothing about the stock market, this book will get you started investing and trading the right way.
In this book, you will learn:
- How to grow your money the smart and easy way
- The best place to open up a brokerage account
- How to buy your first stock
- How to generate passive income in the stock market
- How to spot a stock that is about to explode higher
- How to trade momentum stocks
- Insider tricks used by professional traders
- The one thing you should never do when buying value stocks (don’t start investing until you read this)
- How to pick stocks like Warren Buffett
- How to create a secure financial future for you and your family
Amazon best-selling author and retired hedge fund manager, Matthew Kratter will teach you the secrets that he’s used to trade and invest profitably for the last 20 years.
The Little Book Of Common Sense Investing
Get the little book of common sense investing on Audible for free.
The author of this book is highly recommended by some of the world’s best financial minds including:
- Warren Buffett
- Benjamin Graham
- Paul Samuelson
- Burton Malkiel
- Yale’s David Swensen
- Cliff Asness of AQR
John C Bogle shows you how to make index investing work for you.
The Stock Investing Book For Beginners
10% is just the average return on the stock market.
Learning how to master the stock market is one of the most reliable ways to achieve financial freedom.
Make money finally work for you and get into the stock market with this book.
Inside you’ll learn:
- 4 benefits to owning a stock
- Start earning quarterly dividend payments and where to find the companies that offer them
- Difference between stocks, bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds and REITs
- Exact method Warren Buffett uses to find value stocks
If you currently know nothing about the stock market, this book will quickly get you up to speed.
8-Step Beginner’s Guide to Value Investing
Even if you’ve never read a single investing book in your life, you’ll immediately understand how to become a successful long-term investor.
Inside this book, you’ll uncover the 3 biggest mistakes inexperienced investors make.
But there’s good news!
By using the books methodology you’ll be able to make investing decisions for long-term profits.
Founded on timeless principles used by legendary investors like Warren Buffett.
You don’t need a degree in finance or statistics. Nor do you need to spend hours each day glued to financial media. Just 2 hours per week is enough.
After you’ve finished this book, you’ll know how to find the next big thing to invest in like Netflix or Facebook.
So you never miss the gravy train again.
This book covers investments in Metaverse, Cryptocurrency, NFT (non-fungible tokens), Crypto Art, Bitcoin, Virtual Land.
Tap into future world investments with these new types of assets.
Many experts believe that this will soon overtake the current physical world. That’s why it’s important to start investing in the metaverse now and be ahead of the curve.
This Book includes investing, trading and stocks in the following:
- Real Estate investing in the Metaverse
- Buying cryptocurrencies in the Metaverse
- Future business models of the Metaverse
- How NFT’s & Crypto art work in the Metaverse
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
Only Crytocurrency Investing Book You’ll Ever Need
If you’re only interested in crytocurrency, get this book today.
Cryptocurrency is the fastest growing financial asset right now.
Even if you’re unconvinced, this book will give you the straight facts on crypto as a financial asset.
Here’s what you’ll discover inside this book
- 3 giant red flags you need to watch out for when investing in altcoins
- #1 coin to profit from the upcoming Web3 evolution
- 4 Easy ways to spot a cryptocurrency scam
- The Next $1 Trillion Dollar Coin
After reading this book, you’ll get everything you need to know for becoming a pro crypto investor.
In A Nutshell,
Get started investing with these books you can safely buy on Amazon or Audible. Whether you’re interested in traditional investing or investing in future assets, there’s a book here for you.